Visit Dubai Schools – Mirdif
We offer all prospective students, their parents, and other visitors the opportunity to meet our Senior Leadership Team. Take a tour of our school to learn more about the facilities, our students’ school life at our community and our US Core curriculum.
The Application Process
- Apply online
- The Admissions Team will contact families regarding required documentation
- Student assessment
- Offer letter
- Families to pay deposit
- Begin your learning journey at Dubai Schools Mirdif
- Copy of child's passport
- Copy of child's residence visa (Expats)
- Copy of child's birth certificate
- Copy of child's Immunization record
- Copy of child's Emirates ID card (front and back)
- Copies of both parents' passports
- Copies of both parents' residence visas (Expats)
- Copies of both parents' Emirates ID cards (front and back)
- One recent passport size photograph of your child
- Emirate of Dubai issued Family Book (For UAE Nationals only)
- Copy of child's reports for the last 2 years (current year term report and previous school year - End of year report)
- Copy of Leaving/Transfer Certificate from the current school.
As per the requirement by the Ministry of Education of the UAE, it is mandatory that we receive a Transfer Certificate (TC) from your child's current school for us to be able to register your child legally with the KHDA (Knowledge & Human Development Authority - the local education authority). Registration at any school in Dubai without a TC is not possible.
All new enrolled children must provide a Transfer Certificate, regardless of the country and educational curriculum they are coming from. Our Admissions Team will be happy to assist with this.
Please see below the stamp and signature requirements per country of origin
|The United Kingdom and the United States of America||The United Kingdom and the United States of America School Principal’s signature and school stamp|
|Gulf Countries and other Emirates in the UAE||Gulf Countries and other Emirates in the UAE School Principal’s signature and school stamp. Attested by the Ministry of Education in the current school’s location.|
|All other countries||School Principal’s signature and school stamp. Attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the UAE Embassy in the current school’s location.|
|*required by the Knowledge of Human Development Authority (KHDA)|
Please see our Admissions Policy for more information.